Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pre-Black Friday Sales

Target nearly ruined Black Friday for me!!!!! LOL

They decided to have a 4-Day Pre Black Friday sale. They enticed with me with vaccuum cleaner. Not the Dyson Ball vac going on sale Friday morning, but a cheaper one. I decided to check it out.

We ended up finding an even better one!! Only $99 and you got a $10 gift card!! It is also lightweight.

I also found the down alternative comforter I wanted. At the same Black Friday price!! It just does not come with the free duvet cover.

Luckily that was all we found LOL. I still have some other stuff on my list.

I may not be going to Topeka, though. The reason for this is that the phone we want at Best Buy went from being free with a new contract to $50, but is supposed to be free again on Black Friday. TJ is contemplating going with me for this! I could always head out to Topeka afterwards. It really depends on what Kohls, Old Navy and Macy's has to offer.

The ads today will help in determining that. If I ever get them!!! I went to get a Daily Union(because they put their sales ads in on Wednesday as they do not put out a paper on Thanksgiving)and they had not delivered yet!! I went to 4 places!!!! I guess their paper is so stuffed with ads that it is taking longer to assemble and deliver LOL. I hate to have to wait until tomorrow to get the Topeka paper!

I am super excited!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I call him your warming device for standing in an outside line. I'll wait for Cyber Monday, thank you veddy much.

That corgi :) said...

I have to say, I never knew anyone as excited about Black Friday shopping as you! But I can feel your excitement as I read your posts! It almost (just almost) makes me want to get out there with you! I do hope you get the bargains you are looking for and that you are safe when you are out there! Don't get trampled by anyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and TJ!

betty