Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Book Review -- Rudolph






I think everyone knows the plot of this one LOL. This is not the animated version, though. This one closely follows the song and features pictures by Richard Scarry (who has written many children's books. My favorite characters are Lowly Worm and Huckle Cat). These are my favorite ones...

Even though he feels sad he looks so silly!

I like how his nose is glowing (and the bunnies are cute)

I like the kittens in this one

Oof!

Look how proud he is

What did you think of this one?

2 comments:

That corgi :) said...

It is a cute story. Its one of the classics for Christmas indeed; just like the song that I now have going through my head of it :)

betty

Meg said...

Hi! Thanks so much for your recent comments at my place. They were of great comfort to me. Please drop by anytime!