Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Letter 2011

Here is what will be in my Christmas cards this year.....

Robyn’s Annual Christmas Letter 2011
1. Got my appendix out and had my first ever hospital stay. Cross that off my bucket list!
2. Sold my mom’s house. To a guy I went to high school with. He flipped it.
3. Felt 2 earthquakes – in Kansas!!!
4. Spent another year working at the best elementary school in the state!
5. Got a free Pasta Boat and ended up melting it in the microwave.
6. Fell in love with Criminal Minds.
7. Discovered Angry Birds
TJ went from Active Duty to Reserves and is currently working steady temp jobs. We went to Florida for 1 week, were called as Ward Missionaries for our church and moved to an apartment. (address) Scout made a new dog friend and has a crush on the girl cat upstairs. The Buick became an official Kansas resident. Kim Kardashian really outdid herself this year, huh?

And the picture...

2 comments:

That corgi :) said...

I love your holiday letter and picture (and the new header picture on your blog!) It was an interesting year, wasn't it? A lot of firsts indeed, but all in all, I think a pretty good one!

LOL about Kim K. I'm kind of rooting for Chris H. to have the marriage annuled or a legal separation. Great role model she is.....(or maybe not)


Merry Christmas!

betty

Fuzzy Tales said...

That's enough for one year. I used to do that on New Year's Eve, a recap of the year. I don't think I'll do it this year, too sad and depressing. LOL.

Happy holidays to you and your family, Robyn. :-)