Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dec (orate) my Halls!

I went with a Blue Christmas theme this year, as I have wanted to do for 2 years now LOL. Here is what it looks like...

Wreath on my door

Christmas village potholders

Blue potholders

75 cent box of vintage ornaments from the thrift store

Kitchen/diningroom pass through

Pretties



Countdown calendar and vintage cards

I need one more stocking

Dining table

Vintage Christmas shopping print pillow

Ribbon wreath

Guest chair and banner

Santa print pillow

Side table

Top of TV. This is not an elf on the shelf. I have 4 elves, but only put out the blue one. Every year they go someplace different and stay there. This year it is on the stetson!!

Vintage Chistmas album

Other side table

Nativity

Bookcase

Tomorrow I will show you my tree

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

It all looks great Robyn! I like the blue them. Very very festive!

betty

Kim said...

Cute! Did you do the wreath on the door yourself? Looks very Nora Griffin.

Robyn :) said...

I did, Kim, and I did get the idea for a ribbon wreath from Nora Griffin!! I made the wreath last year and them bought the embellishments this year.