Monday, December 12, 2011

Mancat Monday With Soft Scout

Happy Monday friends!! Did you know that there are only 13 days until Christmas? And 5 more days until my mommy stays home with me for many many days!!

Last week I showed you my awesome new condo, but I wanted you to know that as much as I love hanging out in it or on it, nothing beats my mommy's legs!! And I also like to find soft and snuggly places around the house! Recently mommy bought new sheets and a comforter for the bed and I tested them out.






I am happy to report that they are quite soft and comfy. Perfect for cat naps!

Cat friends, do you hang out on your people's beds? Human friends, do your furry kids hang out on your bed?

4 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Scout, we see that you've given the new bedding your seal of approval!

We have various spots in the house we hang out on, including the mom's bed and the guest bed. But nothing quite as soft and snuggly looking as your mom's bed!

Carrie said...

He seems like such a sweetie!

Robyn :) said...

The sheets are jersey knit which I find are just as warm, but much softer than flannel. The comforter is alternative down, $25 at Target.

That corgi :) said...

Those sheets do look comfy! I am so glad that you will have your mom around with you, Scout, for some of the Christmas festivities! Of course Koda shares the bed (or hogs the bed as is the case most days :)

betty