Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Eve Preparations

I am getting ready for tomorrow night. We will be gone during the day, but in the evening we will be hanging out, playing games and snacking. I have a Swiss Colony pack from my aunt and uncle and a Hickory Farms that I bought. Today I braved the very overcrowded Commissary to get these...

Hello, my name is Robyn, and I am a Sparkling Cider addict

Luckily I was able to use the express lane. They did not have the other item I wanted so I had to go to Dillons for that

It is good luck to eat herring for the New Year. I prefer this one over the one in sour cream, which is all the Commisary had. They used to have a big jar of herring, but I did not see that, either.

I would like to find a party hat while we are out tomorrow. For noise makers i plan to bang on some pots and pans. Old school. I am hoping other people in the apartment complex will be celebrating at home and out at midnight.

What are your plans???

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I LOVE Sparkling Cider! I'm also a hugeeeee Sparkling Grape Juice fan. :)

We are staying in for New Years this year... I'm not a fan of large crowds anyway!

Happy 2012 to you. :)

Robyn :) said...

Thank you, Kayla! And welcome :)

I just realized why the sparkling "cider" we had on Thanks giving tasted different. It was sparkling grape juice!! LOL I did not really care for the white one, but I think I will try the red.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Happy new year to you and your family and of course to Scout!

We hope 2012 brings love, Light, laughter and good health. :-)

We'll be in with our mom, no plans...The new year begins in the Spring for her, mentally and spiritually, so January 1 isn't a big deal for her.