Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pinterest Worthy Projects

I have made a few decorations so far this year and I thought I would post them, then pin them to Pinterest :)

Ribbon Wreath....I bought the foam circle at Hobby Lobby, covered it in ribbon, then added the bird ornament and ball embellishment, also from Hobby Lobby.

Ribbon Wreath .... Learned to make this at church. Cut 8-10 inch strips, 1/2 inch to 1 inch wide. This was tied around a wire frame, but you can use foam or anything else. I used 4 different kinds of material. Added the ribbon ornament to embellish.

Holiday bowl...just ornaments in a crystal bowl.

Not a project, but a great memory..

And I just love this picture!!

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

I too like the picture of Scout! That wreath is cool too! I didn't realize you had made it; I liked it in the pictures of your decorations from yesterday! You are so talented to make these decorations!

betty