Thursday, December 22, 2011

This and That

3 more days until Christmas!!! I am back to baking today (including the Kolacky's because I never got to them yesterday). More dough to chill, too LOL.

I thought I would share some random pictures. This is a very cool decorated house in Topeka, on 17th, near the Scrapbook store

Very beautiful candle holder from a coworker.

Pinterest inspired candle holder

I am really enjoying this week off and doing things at my leisure. Yesterday I got a ton of laundry done and then visited my friend and her twins. We had the missionaries for dinner and I cooked spaghetti. Then TJ and I went to Walmart. Very easy non-rushed day. I also got a bunch of Christmas cards so my door is looking really nice!

Oh, and I found my camera so I should have pictures of my baking extravaganza for you tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

The week off before Christmas is great, gives you time to get things done, rather than rush madly after work, etc.

Our human mom will be off tomorrow (last vacation day) and not back till the university opens again on January 3rd, so she's looking forward to the break.

She doesn't anticipate being very productive, though. LOL.

Merry Christmas! :-)

Kim said...

I like the Pinterest idea with the candle holder! I need to actually use my Pinterest board...