Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wordy Wednesday With Scout the Only-Kitty

I just wanted to say that I think it is incredibly unfair that ALL of my friends have doggy brothers or sisters except for me!! My old friend, Snowball(dog), got a doggy sister, Snow White. My friend, Sawyer(cat), had a couple of doggy brothers and sisters. My friend, Charisma(cat), had a doggy brother. My friend upstairs, Zoe (cat), recently got a doggy brother, Punk and now my doggy friend, Merle, has a doggy brother named Henry!! It is so unfair!!! I want a doggy brother or sister!!! I had a stinky kitty sister for awhile and did not like it(she was mean to me), but I LOVE dogs. I would be so happy with a doggy sibling. I would be less lonely when my mommy and daddy are not here and I would share my food and my bed and my toys and even my cat treats!! Please please please get me a doggy brother or sister, Mommy!!!

This rant was brought to you by Scout and does not necessarily reflect the views of the blog owner. Though a dog would be nice to have...eventually.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Feel free to take the two, large nasty dogs next door to us. Just be careful because one of them probably would eat you if she got the chance.

Robyn :) said...

Scout wants a nice dog LOL