Wednesday, January 11, 2012

About My Blog

I found these questions on another blog for a blogging challenge, but it was for pet bloggers. As Scout only blogs about once a week I don't think it qualifies, but the questions are fun lol

1. When did you begin your blog? January 15, 2007. I made 6 posts that day!! One year later on that day I started my awesome job, so that is a special day for me.

2. What was your original purpose for starting a blog? To talk about myself. I didn't care if anyone was reading it or not.

3. Is your current purpose the same? Kind of. I also like thinking that maybe some of the stuff I write about is helping or entertaining other people.

4. Do you blog on a schedule or as the spirit moves you? When the spirit moves me, but I can usually find something to write about every day.

5. Are you generating income from your blog? No, and I do not intend to. This is largely a place for me to document my life, like an online diary.

6. What do you like most about blogging in general and your blog in particular? I like being able to express myself with the idea that someone is listening.

7. What do you like least? Having to hold back on some stuff I would like to talk about because it can get my husband or myself in trouble lol.

8. How do you see your blog changing/growing in 2012? If TJ goes to Iraq I would like to talk more about the separation and what I am doing and how I am handling it. I touched on this a bit last time, but I want to offer more insight this time. I would also like to maybe start getting back into creative writing and sharing some of my work on here. And I want to be able to document more craft projects.

Anyone else want to do this?

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Not sure I'll do this, but it's a fun idea. I blog for fun (the Fuzzy Tales blog) and for an on-line journal mostly for myself, partly for distant family (my own blog). Not interested in generating $ from either, and definitely have to hold back some things, because once it's "out there" it's really out there. Of course at least you can delete a blog spot, but sometimes not in time. That's happened to me a couple of times -- oops. LOL.

That corgi :) said...

Fun to read about your blogging experience, Robyn! I do hope you share some of your creative writing here; would love to read it!

betty