I found these questions on another blog for a blogging challenge, but it was for pet bloggers. As Scout only blogs about once a week I don't think it qualifies, but the questions are fun lol
1. When did you begin your blog? January 15, 2007. I made 6 posts that day!! One year later on that day I started my awesome job, so that is a special day for me.
2. What was your original purpose for starting a blog? To talk about myself. I didn't care if anyone was reading it or not.
3. Is your current purpose the same? Kind of. I also like thinking that maybe some of the stuff I write about is helping or entertaining other people.
4. Do you blog on a schedule or as the spirit moves you? When the spirit moves me, but I can usually find something to write about every day.
5. Are you generating income from your blog? No, and I do not intend to. This is largely a place for me to document my life, like an online diary.
6. What do you like most about blogging in general and your blog in particular? I like being able to express myself with the idea that someone is listening.
7. What do you like least? Having to hold back on some stuff I would like to talk about because it can get my husband or myself in trouble lol.
8. How do you see your blog changing/growing in 2012? If TJ goes to Iraq I would like to talk more about the separation and what I am doing and how I am handling it. I touched on this a bit last time, but I want to offer more insight this time. I would also like to maybe start getting back into creative writing and sharing some of my work on here. And I want to be able to document more craft projects.
Anyone else want to do this?