Monday, January 2, 2012

Mancat Monday With New Year Scout

Hello dear friends and Happy New Year!! Here is a kiss for all of you

My year has started off nice. I found a new place to relax




I have been enjoying my new toys and bed




My daddy has been playing dirty tricks on me though!! The other day I heard a cat meowing in the bedroom and raced in to check it out! All I could find was Daddy playing with his phone! The sound was coming from there. I got fooled one more time, too. It sounds so real!!!
Here a few more pictures for you. I hope you all have a wonderful start to this new year!!



1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Happy new year, Scout! We wish you lots of comfy places to nap, oodles of toys and nip and cuddles on demand.

And tell your dad to stop fooling you like that or you'll put the bitey on him. :-)