Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pinterest Recipe #1 -- Broccoli Beef

Tonight I tried a recipe for Broccoli and Beef from Pinterest.

The only substitutions I made were turbinado sugar for both the regular sugar and brown sugar and Bragg Liquid aminos instead of soy sauce. I may have used more garlic than called for. I also misread part of the recipe and added the 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the second sauce instead of reserving for sauteing the broccoli and then the marinated beef. So I used a bit of the sauce for sauteing.



I was not impressed with this recipe, but that might be due to the mishaps with the garlic and oil LOL. On a positive note it is very easy to make, just make sure you allow an extra hour to marinate the meat.

On Thursday I will be making Lemon Angel Food Cake muffins and on Saturday I plan to try a chicken recipe.

No comments: