I was not tagged, personally, but Meg at Hart Stories opened this up to her readers.
1) Describe yourself in 7 words: Creative, nice, silly, amusing, crazy, thoughtful, loyal.
2) What keeps you up at night? Thoughts running rampant, usually about projects or chores I need to do. My cat playing on the nightstand.
3) Who would I like to be? Well, I am pretty happy with myself, but maybe a healthier, more patient, less anxious version :)
4) What am I wearing now? A peach shirt, black slacks, purple tigger socks, rose necklace light brown earrings and and orange flower hairclip.
5) What scares me? People I love dying, fire, earthquakes and ghosts
6) The best and worst of blogging: The best is talking about anything and everything with the idea that I have an audience. And the comments. The worst is having to hold back some things. But not a lot!!
7) The last website I visited: Hart Stories
8) What is the one thing I would change about myself: Eating and exercise habits. Okay, guess that was 2. My tendency to be unhealthy, then.
9) Slankets yes or no? No, they are just more costly snuggies (I had to google them)
10) Tell us something about the person who tagged you: She used to write a blog from her cat's point of view, but now writes about her life and it is awesome.
Not tagging anyone specific. If you would like to do this go for it!!