Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Recipes in the New Year

I have stored up a bunch of recipes on Pinterest and will be making my way through those in the New Year, along with an occasional recipe from my computer files. I will hopefully be posting my culinary endeavors as well :)

My hope is to do the following per week..

1 beverage
1 dessert
1 breakfast
2 sides -- veggie and non
2-3 main dishes including a crock pot recipe and/or soup(in the warmer months a salad)

Of course I always have my fall-back or go-to recipes of pasta, roasts and stir fry's.

What are your go-to meals? Do you like to cook? Where do you get your recipes?

2 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Sounds like a lot of good recipes ahead Robyn! I like to look online for recipes and then copy them, put them in a binder under categories, like chicken, beef, etc.

Go to meals is usually stir fry or chicken and potatoes. Hubby does our cooking, he pretty much likes to cook pretty much everything, I think.


betty

Robyn :) said...

I wish my husband would cook more, but the only thing he knows how to make is mac and cheese lol. Once in awhile I request he makes it for both of us.