I have not done 68 of these, but that is the official number at
1. What is your favorite winter memory?
When I was a teenager living in California and my friend's family took me to the mountains to see snow for my first time. Her dad went ahead to pick up her brother from boy scout camp and we stayed behind with her mom at a place that was filled with people playing in the snow.
2. What is your current favorite TV show?
Criminal Minds and Big Bang Theory. I only started watching this recently and have no idea why I have not watched it from the beginning. It is so awesome! Oddly enough, both shows are on CBS AND both feature geniuses with eidetic memories!!! Which begs the question...who would win in a battle of the smarties..Dr. Reid or Dr. Cooper????
3. What was your favorite thing that happened in January?
3 Mondays in a row off from work!
4. What is the best sound in the world to you?
Ocean waves hitting the beach.
5. What is the biggest lesson you have learned as a MilSpouse (or significant other)?
To have a life of my own and not rely on my spouse for it or for my sole happiness. I have a job, my own friends, hobbies and so forth. When he leaves for deployment or whatever my life does not stop. Also, not to limit myself to only military spouse friends. My bestest friends out here are not military wives at all.