Saturday, February 25, 2012

Randomness On a Saturday Night

One year ago today I took my cat to the vet. He did not like it.

Two years ago today we were looking for a new couch.

Three years ago today I blogged about my lifelong scary mall dreams.

Four years ago I was not blogging

Five years ago today I lost my cellphone, found out that housing was becoming available on post, AND was depressed and outraged over the fact that fellow soldiers of my husband were saying that I was not nice to TJ.


Today I am sitting on my 2 year old couch in our apartment, my cat is in his kitty bed, I have been cleaning all day with my husband whom I am VERY nice to (and I Dare anyone to tell me otherwise) most of the time, my cell phone is beside me and in the past week i am pretty sure I had a scary mall dream.

No comments: