Sunday, February 26, 2012

Then and Now

A year ago today I posted this little survey thing on my blog. Let's see what has and has not changed.

A. Age: 35
Now -- 36

B. Bed size: Queen. We need enough room for the 2 of us plus the cat. but don't want to be too far apart!!LOL
Same

C. Chore(s) you hate: Dishes and cleaning the oven and bathtub
Same

D. Dogs: I would like a retired greyhound
Same

E. Essential start to your day: food. I am always hungry in the mornings
Now -- And prayer

F. Favorite color: pink
Same

G. Gold or Silver: both please
Same

H. Height: 5'
Same

I. Instruments you play: none, but I would like to play guitar.
Same

J. Job title: Paraprofessional
Same

K. Kids: don't have any yet, but I love my Miss K!!
Same

L. Live: Fort Riley, KS
Now -- Grandview Plaza, KS

M. Mom’s name: Janet
Same

N. Nickname: I don't have one
Same

O. Overnight hospital stays: Never had one
Now -- ha! Definitely have had one now when I got my appendix out. I posted on Facebook that they were overrated because I could not sleep the first night. However, it was nice the next day have people cater to you lol

P. Pet peeve: when people insist on blasting their music and cranking up the base
Same

Q. Quote from a movie: "This is not good" (I totally had to go look that up on You Tube. It's from 500 Days of Summer, in case you are wondering)
Now -- "Why don't you do this year's final dance..to the Pechanga!!!"

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty
Same

S. Siblings: none
Same

T. Time you wake up: 5:30. I GET UP at 7am
Now -- wake up at 5:50 and get up about 6:45

U. Underwear: is good
Same

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Beets and creamed corn.
Same, but add asparagus and cauliflower

W. What makes you run late: procrastination
Same

X-rays you’ve had: teeth, chest, kidneys
Same

Yummy food you make: most food I make is yummy
Same

Z. Favorite zoo animal: any in the cat family like cheetahs, tigers, lions, etc Same

No comments: