Sunday, March 18, 2012

Capitol City Bike Show

It is a tradition of sorts for TJ and I to attend the Capitol City Bike Show in Topeka every year at this time. It is fun to see all the bikes and how creative people can be with their displays. I was frugal with the camera this time because the battery was getting low, so this should not be too overwhelming!

On the way I got a couple shots of the Flint Hills from I-70 and the Waubunsee rest stop.



It was a very windy day!!

Inside Landon Arena at the Topeka Expocentre

Blue bike

Yellow, flames and pigs!!!


Beautiful translucent blue. One of my favorites. The picture does not do it justice.

Green

Homer and Marge!

Another beautiful blue

I loved the cage theme on this one


The wolf bike

49ers


Love this hearse.

This was my favorite bike. I loved the blue and the skull theme that was carried throughout. Especially on the windshield.




Hopefully it will win one of these....


I bought myself some cool pink shades

One bike that they did not have this year was the soldier tribute bike which is always our favorite. We missed it.

What did you do this weekend?

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Love your shades! What a cool bike show; I'd have fun looking at all the bikes and displays! Hard to pick a favorite of what you had pictures of, but I liked the hearse one too :)

hoping your Sunday is a good one!

betty

Kim said...

I met the founder of Farrell's!

Daleen said...

Awesome bikes, would not mind having one of those lol.

Beautiful shades too, love the pink :)