Friday, March 2, 2012

Flashback Friday

I have decided that on Fridays I will do a flashback of that date based on the blogs I wrote. So here goes...

One year ago today I organized my bathroom cabinets at the tri-level house on post and was upset about the Supreme court's ruling in favor of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Two years ago today I was trying to figure out my obsession with the color red when pink was my favorite lol.

Three years ago today I talked about rebirth and the coming of Spring, my thoughts on what bunnies and eggs had to do with Easter, how I was falling in love again with my husband and that night's Bachelor Finale.

Four years ago I was not blogging.

Five years ago TJ was deployed and I was going to AFTB classes and Manhattan with my friend, Mandy, and working stocking shelves at the Commisary(worst job ever).

What were you doing on this date?

No comments: