Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Not Ready Yet

I know that I said I would post pictures from my day in Overland Park and also a recipe, but I still have not uploaded the pictures from my camera. I went back to work yesterday and with my lack of caffeine and trying to eat better it has been a challenge. A good one, though.

I was headache free most of yesterday, but today I had to keep taking Tylenol every 4 hours. I have been tired both days. I have ate healthy, though. Last night I made Tempeh tacos and had leftovers for lunch today. Then I made a stirfry tonight.

I walked the track at the park yesterday and today. I am still on 10 minutes for this week and will go up to 15 next week and for the month of April.

Has anyone else switched their Blogger to the new format? I did on accident. When it said Upgrade Now I thought it would give me a preview, but instead it changed it!! It is going to take some getting used to, but I like that I can do this. LOL And this......
"Why don't you do this year's final dance...to the Pechanga!!!"
. It gives quotes their own little paragraph!! Too cool. I also tried to put in my location so let me know if it shows up. Also, I do not know why my time is on PST, but it always has been and it does not look like I can change it.

That is all I really have for now. The anxiety and depression from the caffeine withdrawal seem to be abating, so that is good!

And here are some adorable pictures of Scout(who is at this moment climbing out of a paper bag he was sleeping in) and his little cat toy, Frowny Cat.

Oh, I totally see the location!! Awesome.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

Scout is so cute! I like the contrast of his white with the color of his toy. I did change over to the new Blogger format, for the exact same reason you did; it say "try the upgrade" so I thought "sure why not, I can always change it back" but then I found out I couldn't. Still trying to get used to things, but I do think I like it!

I bet it will take a few days to get used to the routine of being back to work with your new eating habits and then I bet you won't feel so tired!

betty