Sunday, March 4, 2012

Random Questions I Stole From Another Blog

I totally stole these questions because I wanted to amswer them lol. Feel free to steal them from me!!

1. What is your favorite color - PINK

2. What is the last movie you saw in the theater? - Um, um.....Larry Crowne!!!

3. Which Friends character are you most like? - Chandler

4. What was your first car?
- 1997 Blue 4 door Saturn

5. If you could go on an all expenses paid vacation anywhere, where would you go? - A cruise to Greece and Italy

6. If you could have any other job what would it be? - Book publishing.

7. What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie? - Center Stage

8. Calories don't count for one day - what do you eat? - Cake, pie, more cake, more pie

9. Who's on your laminated list? - my what???

10. Do you have any hidden talents? - Brady Bunch identification, shoe tying and freeing stuck zippers.


1. Where is your ideal vacation spot? Greece

2. What is your most favorite childhood memory? When my dad took me out of school for the day to spend it with him :)

3. What Made for TV item would you love to try out? The amazing Instyler, the Graty(without the slapchop) and the green pan

4. What made you start blogging? I like to talk about myself and it is nice to think someone is listening lol

5. What blogs do you love to read? Ones by my friends, creative blogs

6. Describe your favorite outfit. Do pajamas count? Pajamas.

7. Blogger or Wordpress? Blogger

8. What's your favorite TV show? Criminal Minds, Big Bang Theory, Real Housewives and Brady Bunch reruns

9. What state do you live in? Grace. lol. But really, Kansas

10. What would you do if you won the lottery? Faint

11. What's your favorite store? Whole Foods

I also would like to mention that today is my parents 37th wedding anniversary. They are both in heaven now, but I am sure they are celebrating. 37 is also the age my mom was when they got married :)

No comments: