Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Reward System

I have decided to set up a reward system for myself with my weightloss, just for an extra bit of motivation.

Sooo....I preweighed myself this morning (Friday is my official day) and it showed I had lost about 4 more pounds so that puts me over 10 for a total of 12!!

I decided that losing 10 pounds deserves a new pair of slippers :)

At 15 I will get new shoes (TJ should have his discount by then lol)

At 20 I will get a Coach purse I have my eye on. This will hopefully be in time for my trip to California :)

At 25, since my clothes should be looser, I will get some new ones. Maybe I will visit some outlet stores on my trip :)

That's as far as I have gotten lol. What do you think should come next???

I am also thinking that if there are weeks when I do not lose, but do not gain either I should get a little something. Any ideas?

Also, my Private Reserve candy will be gone in a few days so my daily reward for exercising and cleaning will need to be reevaluated, I have some dark chocolate bars in the freezer and some Jelly Eggs from Sees. Plus a bordeaux egg. So maybe I am set for another couple weeks lol.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

I like your reward system! You are doing great too with the weight loss! Definitely keep the rewards that don't include food and things you enjoy doing or getting, like clothes, perhaps something for the house etc! keep up the good work!

betty