Monday, April 9, 2012

ManCat Monday with a Cat in A Bag

Last night my crazy daddy put me in a shopping bag and carried me into the bedroom to Mommy! It was kind of fun. What he did not realize, though, is that I actually LOVE to relax insode bags!! So Mommy set the bag up next to her on the bed and I crawled right in!



Right now Mommy is being mean and not letting me go outside. She said I can look out the screen and she even put my condo right up to it, but I want OUT! She says she will take me on a walk later. That is usually fun because I walk FAR now!

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Scout, you're awfully cute in that bag. Irresistible our human says. Angel Annie liked to be picked up in one of our human's wicker baskets and swung around. Or at least our human says she enjoyed it. LOL.

That corgi :) said...

You look so cute and comfy in that bag! Your mom is not mean, she is just watching out for your safety having you go out when she is ready to go out with you!

betty