Sunday, May 20, 2012

10 days Until Road Trip!!

Hello all!! I am getting excited! My road trip begins in just 10 days! I can't believe it is sooo close! I have a lot to do in the next 10 days. I have one more day of work, then I have to work on getting the house clean, packing, laundry and getting some stuff I don't have yet. I thought I would talk about those things today and why I need them. In the next 10 days I will talk about other trip preparations.

So, this is my list of things to get..

Cooler -- I need this because I plan to take along fruit and juice and veggies. Plus water, which I prefer to be cold.

iPod Adapter for the car -- so I can listen to my iPod!! I have a couple songs that need to be played at certain places. Like Elvis in Vegas, some highway themed songs for starting out, and others.

Travel toothpaste -- because I do not want to carry a full size

John Denver CD -- this is a must for driving through Colorado!!

I'll also have to buy some food before I go. It depends on what I will already have. I plan to get ice each morning of driving.

What do you want to hear about next -- journaling plans, clothes I am taking, toiletries, accessories, entertainment, places I am going to visit???

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

How exciting!! It is all coming together and will come together by the time you head out the door in 10 days! I'd like to hear journaling plans.

betty