Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Toiletries For The Trip

Good morning all!! One week from today I embark on my trip!!!! I a so excited, but there is still so much to do. House cleaning, laundry, packing. I started setting stuff aside last night, but I will not do the actual packing until next Tuesday.

Today I am going to talk about toiletries. That basically includes stuff you would find in the bathroom. This is my list...

Toiletries -- hairbrush and comb, toothbrush and paste, facial cleanser and moisturizer, makeup and remover, medicine(prescription, pain, cold, pill splitter), pads, sunscreen and aloe, lotion, and deodorant.

I bought a travel size toothpaste and case for my toothbrush as well as travel size bottles for my shampoo and conditioner. Since I will be getting my hair colored I need to bring my Biolage products. My cleanser and moisturizer are already in small tubes(I don't know what else to call them). I have a great makeup bag that holds everything and I bought 5 little travel packs of Ponds wipes. I always like to have a small arsenal of medicine as well. I just bought a small bottle of lotion at Bath and Body Works (Coconut lime Breeze). My sunscreen of choice is Coppertone Sport in a spray.

I have a really cute bag to carry most of the stuff in(the makeup has its own bag of course) that also has a tray in the bottom which is nice.

What toiletries do you always take on a trip? Have I forgotten anything??

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

Looks like you got it all covered!! I never worry too much about toiletries as long as I got my toothbrush/paste, brush and deodorant. I figure I can buy whatever I need on the road! I bet you are getting excited!

betty