Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Journey Begins

On the first day of my trip I started out at 3:30 in the morning. I listened to Randy Travis' cover of King of the Road, then switched to Abba.

The sunrise was very nice


and train


I was a bit tired


When I crossed into Colorado I hoped to see the mountains soon, but it took FOREVER. I listened to some Rick Astly and 80's music.

Instead of driving straight to Vail I took a detour to Littleton to go to the Denver LDS temple.




Two ladies were going through for the first time so it lent an even sweeter spirit to the session.

After the temple I stopped at a Harley Shop for a present for TJ.

It was a great start to what would be an epic trip.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

I too like that sunset!! I truly admire you for doing this trip yourself too with all that driving! Great pictures!

betty