Monday, June 25, 2012

Mancat Monday With Neglected Scout

Hello Friends. It has been awhile, but I recently went through a terrible ordeal when my mommy left me for 3 MONTHS!!!! She did, I swear! Left me and daddy. I thought she was never coming back. It was a very dark time. I hid mostly. I refused to go outside. It was bad. I cried for her everytime daddy came home. If it was not for my yummy food I love eating I would have DIED!

But she finally came back!!! And I have stayed close ever since to make sure she never leaves again!!












ith

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Scout, all we can say is that we think your human mom has some serious furry butt-kissing to do to make up for abandoning you like that.

That corgi :) said...

love your new blog header picture Robyn!! Did your mom bring you back something from her trip Scout? I'm sure she did! Our furry creatures never like it when we leave town......

hope you are settling back into town Robyn :)

betty