Monday, July 23, 2012

Mancat Monday With Nap Master Scout

Hello friends!! Did you all have a good weekend? Mine was ok. Mommy left me AGAIN! But it was ok because I just slept a lot. Did you know I am a master at napping? I can nap anywhere, anytime and look cute doing it!!! Here are some photos of my incredible napping prowress







Oh, and guess who we saw this morning???? Mr. Peach!!!! He has not come around in awhile. Mommy was going to her car and saw another cat playing by the storm drain tunnel. She called out to it as it was going to go in the tunnel and Mr. Peach came running out! Mommy brought him over to see me (that guy follows her anywhere).

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go take a nap.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Scout, you certainly *are* a master of napping. Most impressive!

P.S. You should hear our human squeee over your paw pads in that last photo. She's embarrassing us.

That corgi :) said...

You sure look very relaxed when you are sleeping Scout and in so many different positions and locations! Good too that you got to see Mr. Peach for a bit!

betty