Monday, July 9, 2012

Mancat Monday With Scout, His Daddy and His Friend

Hello Friends. I hope you all had a good weekend. My daddy went to drill, so it was just me and Mommy and she stuck close to home to spend time with me!

I partied too hard Saturday
Just kidding!! I was just impatient waiting for mommy to fill the sink up.

I was very tired, though
So was my daddy!! I have taught him well.
On Sunday morning I made Mommy get up really early so I could sit out on the porch
And my new friend, Prince Peach, came over
Mommy thought he was a girl and named him Princess Peach! When she realized her mistake he became Prince, but she calls him Mr. Peach.
I like to show him how good I am at bug hunting and he likes to get attention from mommy lol. I don't mind sharing because I get to play outside. he likes to get into our apartment and try to eat my food. I don't care, but Mommy does not like it!!

I hope you all have a good week!

2 comments:

That corgi :) said...

how funny that Mr. Peach wants to come in and eat your food, Scout. I can see why your mom wouldn't like it! Seems like you had a great time sitting on the porch watching the world go by!

betty

Fuzzy Tales said...

Mr. Peach is a very handsome fellow, we're glad you get along. You must be very laid back to let him eat your food! :-)