Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I Did Not Do Today

I did not put away my clean laundry.

I did not cook.

I did not go to the pool on post to go swimming.

I did not go through my paperwork to see what could be tossed, shredded and filed.

I did not do dishes.

I did not go through and organize TJ's part of the closet and dresser.

I did not go through my scrapbooking stuff in a corner of the spareroom to toss and organize.

I did not do any cleaning or organizing or purging of the apartment whatsoever today. whatsoever today.

What I did do today

I slept a little later than usual.

I ran 20 minutes, walked 30 on a trail on post which was very hilly(hence the reason I did not go to the pool on post -- I was too tired!).

I went to the apartment pool to work on my arms and relax.

I did a load of laundry.

I made a smoothie.

I read blogs and watched TV for a couple hours.

I took a 2 hour nap with Scout (well, he left after about 30 minutes to sleep on his own in the spareroom).

I went on a dinner ride with my husband and his motorcycle gang to Olive Garden.


I may not have had a very productive day, but I think it was pretty good :)

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

I think it was a great day!! It is good to relax when you can before it gets hectic when you have to go back to work!!

betty

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Sometimes non-productive days are the best. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Carrie said...

Cute lists, Robyn.:)