Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Good Night and Good Morning

When I returned to the Sebastian I decided to read for awhile in the hotel library





I sat in front of this "aquarium"



It was the TV!!

For the rest of the evening I relaxed in the big comfy bed and wore a a big comfy robe I found in the closet

I had a great night's sleep, but woke up with a tummy ache. I watched Boy Meets World on TV and watched the sky lighten behind the mountains before headign back to sleep for an hour. Then I ran/walked through Vail Village, then on over to the nature center and on a nature trail, and came back on the Gore Creek Trail. After a fabulous shower I relaxed in a fabulous robe then paked and went to breakfast at thw Westside Cafe.
I had the Captain Crunch French Toast
Then it was back to the hotel to check out. It broke my heart to leave Vail and the Sebastian, but the drive through the mountains to western Colorado was just beautiful.




No comments: