Monday, August 6, 2012

Keeping Up In My Dreams

Last night I dreamt I was hanging out with the Kardashians. Apparently I knew Bruce Jenner and was invited over to the house. While I was there Kourtney and Scott decided they wanted to get married THAT DAY. They did not want to wait and have a big wedding they just wanted to go get the license and get married. Since I was at the house I was invited along!! I felt very honored. Somehow this was able to be done without the media finding out. They did not want to tell the media themselves, let them figure it out eventually, so I could not say anything. I could not tell anyone I was at the wedding until it was revealed in the press. If I did and it got out that I let slip the secret I would be banished from hanging out with the Kardashians ever again. And I did not want that to happen!!

Have you ever dreamed you were hanging out with famous people and keeping their secrets?

1 comment:

Kim said...

OMG! The best! LOL!