Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Vail Village and Lionshead

My hotel was at the west end of Vail Village, so I got right to exploring
.





















I happened to be there the day before the Teva Mountain Games were to start.

There were these crazy kayakers doing flips in the river that ran through the village.




I bought chocolate from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in the actual Rocky Mountains!!
After exploring Vail Village I took a long walk over to Lionshead Village





I had dinner at Blue Moose Pizza.


I had a house salad w/ basil vinaigrette, cheese pizza and lemon sorbet

Then I had a very lovely walk back!




2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Loved looking at your pics! What a gorgeous spot....It's been a long time since I've gone anywhere just for fun, not obligation. I'll live vicariously through you. LOL.

Jane said...

Hi Robyn,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Lionshead to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane