Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back In Laguna

After returning from Newport Beach I decided that despite the overcast afternoon I would go to the beach for awhile. I walked down by some rocks and got really really wet!! I would stand behind the rocks to brace myself and then let the waves splash all over me!

After the beach I went swimming in the quiet hotel pool (they had 2 and the other one was mostly used and always noisy lol).

I decided to go back to the village for dinner. On the way I stopped at Bubbles to make bath salt bottles for some friends and myself. It was so cool. I went back to Scandia Bakery for 2 more cannolis. Then I found a little sushi place called Hapi Sushi. At first no one else was there, but then people slowly started showing up. It was delicious. I think since it was back a ways and not on one of the more high traffic roads it wasn't as visible and people did not know it was there!

On the way back to the hotel I stopped at a gelato place and I ate my gelato as I walked the rest of the way back. Upon returning to the hotel I turned the TV on, flipped the channels and guess what I found?????

A CAR CHASE!!!! It was a wild one with a wild ending. Quite good for not seeing one on a very long time. Now my California vacation was complete!

I took a hot bath to soothe my aching legs from the days' walking then ended the night reading.

Unfortunately I did not have any pictures of any of this!!

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

LOL about the car chase; it is always so funny how they are on the news and how we are all captivated watching them; glad you got to see one while you were here!

betty