Tuesday, September 4, 2012

BH 90210 and Sushi

After attending the temple, I took a drive through fabulous Beverly Hills on Rodeo Drive




Then I drove up another street and was thrilled to find this restaurant

This is Villa Blanca, which is owned by Lisa Vanderpump of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
A church
My Beverly Hills look
Oh lookie
This is an old department store that is now out of business. It was nice to see, though

I rounded out the afternoon driving through Westwood on Wilshire Blvd



Did I mention that in the Valley and in the LA area there are Whole Foods in almost every town?????

After I got back to Bonnie's we went to one of our favorite restaurants in the Valley, All You Can Eat Sushi


u

After dinner we went to Westfield Woodland Hills. I bought a pair of discounted Jimmy Choos at Nordstroms :) We also were looking at discounted shoes in Nieman Marcus and they started turning off the lights at closing time!! They did not wait to see if the customers in the store were going to buy anything, they just started shutting down!! It was a little disconcerting and reminded me of my dreams of being in dark department stores lol.

We ended the evening with frozen yogurt then went home to prepare for our next adventure over the next 3 days!

No comments: