Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fashion Island

After Balboa I went to Fashion Island in Newport Beach which is an (mostly) outdoor mall
Love this outdoor escalator!!




It is an older mall, which is obvious by the awesome old school architecture!


Fanciest Forever 21 ever!!(it used to be a Buffums)

There is one part called the atrium shops which is indoor and this is the ceiling
It is 3 stories. The bottom is a food court, the middle shops and a blow dry bar and the whole top is Bloomingdale's Homestore!!

My big purchses for the day were a pair of Nike Flip Flops on sale at Nordstroms (which I wear every day!!) and an octopus from Build-A-Bear which took me about 30 m inutes to find an outfit for before finally settling on just a blue top that looked like the ocean!!

before leaving I had to check out this awesome view from the top of the outdoor escalator!

I am glad that I had a chance to go to Newport Beach and Fashion Island again on this trip :)

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

Now I have been to Fashion Island and I did like it! (especially the Cheesecake Factory :)

what a cute octopus!

betty