Monday, September 17, 2012

Fill In The Blanks

1. Right now the weather where I live is getting cold!! I do not like it! I only like it cold when it snows!

2. The best piece of advice I've been given is: "It is okay to be scared and feeling whatever you are feeling because you don't yet know what it is like" regarding deployment.

3. My most favorite person in all the world is my husband.

4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be Take advantage of opportunities.

5. My most favorite item in my closet is ... My shoes. Because I have some really good ones lol.

6. The best cure for a bad day is playing or snuggling with my cat or husband lol. And sleeping.

7. Today is almost over and I am kinda glad. Except tomorrow is Tuesday and I HATE Tuesdays lol.

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

LOL, I used to always not be fond of Tuesdays either. Nothing to look forward to on a Tuesday :)

It was 103 degrees here this past Saturday. I would have lilked just a bit of your cool weather then, LOL :)

betty

Robyn :) said...

We had plenty of that here this summer LOL. I would like a bit of 80 and 70 degree weather before it gets colder for the fall!!

Fuzzy Tales said...

I'm all for sleeping, it's underrated. And can "cure" a lot of things. :-)

Congrats on being moved in...good luck with all your unpacking!