Monday, September 3, 2012

Hanging With Celebrities

When you go to Hollywood you expect to see some stars and what better place than Madame Trousseau's Wax Museum???!!!






I was interviewed by Seacrest!!

I visited the classics



Helped to part the Red`Sea

I was glamorous
Scared
Tough

and I met James Bond (or Remington Steele if you prefer)

The Godfather made me cry
mmmmmm...chocolate
Being cool
Being sexy
Dancing with Johnny :)

I love this guy
Learning from the master
Love this guy, too
Moonwalking
Having it out with Sue Sylvester

Ahhhrnold
The Governator
Twins
Conversing with Jack


One final interview

Then we took some night shots




There are actually 2 wax museums in Hollywood. I have been to both. This one is better because you can pose with the wax figures.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

I'm not sure how I'd feel, going to a wax museum. On the one hand, I think I'd be bowled over by the realism, but on the other hand, I think I'd find the realism a bit creepy! :-)

Robyn :) said...

They are also all scattered so sometimes you think it is a real person lol!!