Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Life On the Edge

One of my favorite parts of my trip was staying at the beach for a few days. This was made all the better by the terrific hotel I stayed at called The Pacific Edge

This was the view from my balcony


The balcony itself
My colorful room


Feeling good after a great shower
The afternoon was a bit overcast


View of the hotel from the beach


The ocean!!


More pictures of the hotel


I ordered room service for dinner -- Oysters Rockefeller and Lobster Bisque -- and had it on the balcony. My room was above the outdoor lounge and that night they had a live singer who was pretty good.

I also stepped out of my comfort zone that evening and did yoga on the beach. It was a great workout and the instructor, Leesha, was awesome. She performs in Cirque Du Soleil at the Mirage. We did the yoga at sunset and we also saw a dolphin!!

I went in the pool and jacquzzi for a little while that evening and then watched Criminal Minds!

2 comments:

That corgi :) said...

What a cool place to stay!! That was neat to see the dolphin too!

betty

Kim said...

My mom wanted me to ask you how you liked the hotel. She wanted to know for future reference. :)