Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Los Angeles LDS Temple

The next day of my trip I went down to the Los Angeles Temple.





This is my most favorite temple





It has a very distinctive California feel (probably because of the reflection pool)





I also love the 50s style lattice architecture. (The inside has that midcentury luxury feel as well)


l


l

Not only is the temple here, there is also a large Family History Center (which is open to the public), a visitor's center and apartments/motel. Some missionaries live there, but it is also for visitors. It is open to church members only who hold a temple recommend because along with the $10.00 a night fee they ask that you attend a temple session. Are you kidding me???? I could spend all day everyday at this temple!!! Next time I am in town I would like to stay a night or two there.

No comments: