Monday, September 24, 2012

Remembering Summer

Several of the blog I read have done this so I will, too :)

WHAT I WANT TO REMEMBER ABOUT THIS SUMMER

I want to remember my epic road trip to California.

I want to remember that I fell in love with Vail.

I want to remember that I crossed the Continental Divide.

I want to remember that never want drive through Southern Utah again lol

I want to remember that I spent 3 wonderful days at the beach.

I want to remember the beautiful Santiago and Trabuco Canton drives.

I want to remember the wonderful new places I discovered in California.

I want to remember doing fireworks with our friends at Fourth of July.

I want to remember our house hunt.

I want to remember buying our dream home.

I want to remember that probate finally ended!!

I want to remember the most awesome season of Big Brother!!

I want to remember my 6th wedding anniversary.

I want to remember going to Schlitterbahn with my husband for our anniversary.

I want to remember having sushi with Bonnie.

I want to remember getting to spend a whole week with my BFF.

I want to remember seeing the Brady Bunch house.

I want to remember going to Farrells with my friend of over 20 years.

I want to remember how my cat would not leave my side when I came back from vacation.

I want to remember going to Sundown Salute and getting the best lemonade.

I want to remember riding in the parade with my husband.

I want to remember going to the gym and killing it on the treadmill.

I want to remember seeing my family again.

I want to remember making new friends.

I want to remember my first overnight scrapbooking crop.

I want to remember that I started reading some awesome blogs.

I want to remember swimming frequently and working on my tan.

I want to remember reading books on my Nook.

I want to remember having smoothies almost every day.

I want to remember my awesome Nike flip flops I wore all the time!!.

I want to remember my awesome spa visits.

I want to remember getting my nails and toes done regularly.

I want to remember finding an awesome nail salon and technician.

I want to remember watching Family Ties, Saved by the Bell, Maury, Boy Meets World and Criminal Minds every day.

I want to remember starting an awesome new school year

I want to remember sleeping in.

I want to remember that i absolutley loved this summer :)

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

It seemed like you had a wonderful summer! Lots of good things to remember and because you chronicled some of the things here on your blog; you'll be able to go back and remember all that you want to remember!

I have to hand it to you, Robyn, you were so brave to go on that road trip by yourself. I know you met up with friends, but that was great the driving you did, the places you stayed, etc. My hat off to you!

betty