Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ventura Beach

After leaving a piece of my heart in the Central Coast area we headed back down to Southern California and Ventura Beach. We went to check out an oyster place, but quickly discovered that it was just a shack on the beach and you had to shuck your own oysters! We were not down with that so we went to the pier and ate at Erickson's where we watched cyclists from the AIDS ride (San Francisco to LA) come in and we cheered them. They were camping overnight by the beach.







After lunch we walked.....THE PIER!!!


Looking down through an opening in the pier

Hungry?

Thirsty?



When I was a kid my parents took me to this beach on a vacation

On this day I went back for the first time since then :)


The water was freezing!!!

On the way home we stopped at a Harley Shop for gifts for TJ







No comments: