Sunday, October 28, 2012

Here Comes.......

...Honey Boo Boo!!!!!
at the party

Unfortunately they ended up not doing a costume contest :( But everyone loved my costume!!

These were people I had never met before, by the way (well, there were a couple I knew0.

The party was given by one of TJ's motorcycle gangs, the CVMA (Combat Vets Motorcycle Association). This was the first event I went to. It was a lot of fun!! Some of the funniest costumes were Mr. Clean, this hairy motorcycle dude, a dude dressed like a lady with big balloon size boobs in a mumu and a guy in a toga!! There were 2 red and black jokers and 2 black and white checked jokers!! The hosts were vampires and their house was AMAZING!!!

So how did I come to be honey Boo Boo? Well, TJ did not want to dress up so i knew we could not go as a couple. I really wanted to wear a tutu and I had had the idea before so I decided to be Honey Boo Boo!! I already had the wig so I bought the tutu, tiara, white tights and sash. I got the tutu at a costume shop along with the tights, the tiara at Claire's and the sash at Spencer's. When I told the cashier what it was for she high-fived me then told the other cashier who said "Shut Up!" and then he asked if I was bringing my "Go Go Juice" (Mountain Dew). I am glad he mentioned this as I have actually never seen the show or when Honey Boo Boo was on Toddlers and Tiaras!! But of course I know who she is.

I think I did pretty good!!


2 comments:

Kim said...

That is THE BEST!

That corgi :) said...

I think you did awesome!! Too cute!!! Sounds like a great party too!

betty