Monday, October 8, 2012

ManCat Monday With Devil Scout

I HATE October!!!
It's not because it gets colder (because that makes for snuggle time with Mommy!)
It's not because the leaves start falling (they are fun to watch!!)
Nope, the reason I hate October is because of ..... Halloween!!! And not because I'm scared of ghosts and ghouls and goblins and witches (please) or strange kids coming to the door looking for candy. No, the reason I hate Halloween is this.....
Stupid Devil Costume!!!!!
Every October Mommy brings out this stupid costume and makes me wear it. I absolutely hate it. It is not cute or funny, it is stupid!!!

Even if it converts into a bull costume

Is it November, yet?

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oh, Scout, we're so sorry. Truly. That's one thing we have to give our human credit for: She *never* dresses us up, or tries to. She's far from the perfect servant, but at least she doesn't humiliate us in that way.

That corgi :) said...

You do look smashing Scout! You are real tolerant for her to dress you up like that! Love the new header picture though!

betty