Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Scout's Naughty Adventure

Hey friends, I had a great adventure tonight!!

It was way too short, though

When Mommy and Daddy came home from the store they let me go in the garage and said I could go outside, too. They left the door open for me. While they were unloading groceries I went to eat some grass in front of the house, but wasn't really hungry so I decided to explore. I was just going to walk around the house, but then I saw the fence next door and the bushes behind it and I thought it would be mighty fun to go look back there and do some bug hunting!! As I slipped around the corner I heard Mommy yell "Scout! Get back here!" but I just couldn't resist seeing what was over there!

Mommy called for Daddy and he came looking for me with a flashlight on his head!! I was hoping he was there to help me see better, but on the other side of the neighbor's house he picked me up and carried me back home. Mommy was still waiting in the backyard and she said "Bring that cat to me!"

Daddy handed me to her and she told me I was a bad kitty and couldn't go outside without a leash anymore. Mommy and Daddy both said there could be wild animals out there that could eat or bite me, but I did not see any!!

I am grounded now. I can't even go in the garage! No fair!!

Here are some pictures of me getting into stuff a couple weeks ago





2 comments:

That corgi :) said...

You know your mom is only looking out for your safety Scout!! You got to listen to her!!!

betty

Fuzzy Tales said...

Aw, gees, Scout, humans sure know how to spoil our Good Time, don't they? Sorry, man. We hope you can sneak out somehow! ;-)