Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thank You and What's Coming

Thank you for the advice on replying to comments via Email. I think I have it set up now. I also finally figured out how to set my time zone to Central rather than Pacific LOL.

In case you were dying to know (LOL) I will be having upcoming posts on our mototrcycle gang's dinner ride, Oztoberfest, Walk A Mile day in honor of the Bramlage family, Homecoming football game, possibly the Sunflower Showdown, and some random stuff. I am still working on getting this house put together. Scout is hoping to blog again next Monday. he has lots to say about his new house :)

I came down with a cold on Saturday. I overdid it Saturday morning/afternoon and spent saturday evening and most of Sunday in bed napping. It helped me be able to go to work on Monday, though I did not think I would make it all the way through as I was a bit dizzy. Luckily we had SRI (reading) testing and I got to sit down for about 2 extra hours lol. By the end of the day I was feeling much better and this cold is passing quickly.

Anyone watching/watched the debate this evening? I turned it on when I got home from the dinner ride, but then found that Dirty Dancing was on. I always pick Dirty Dancing! i need to get it on Blu-ray.

I am very optimistic about this October.



1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

October sounds like a very nice month with lots of fun events! I did watch the debate; I was very impressed with the way Mr. Romney handled himself (he already had my vote).

Glad to hear you are feeling better from your cold.

betty