Monday, October 22, 2012

This Week and The Next

Hello. how is everyone's October going? Mine has been good except this past weekend I had a lot of anxiety and depression issues. They seem to be lifting now so yay!!

I have a lot to do in the next 2 weeks. But, luckily, I have 2 days off this week!!

I got a good start by today alone AFTER work going to the bank, pharmacy, out to dinner, WALKED to the mailbox (what I will be doing this week for exercise), dried a load of laundry (planning on putting it away, too!!), unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, sorted bills and paid all that were due on or before the 1st! I also took an ibruprofen 800 which usually slows me down to knocks me out!! I am feeling a bit tired now :)

Tomorrow I plan to cook, finish paying bills, order new checks, and do more dishes. Plus do another load of laundry. Wednesday is still up in the air!!

I have Thursday off and my plan is to get the house CLEAN and organized and unpack any remaining boxes. On Friday I have a nail appointment and a painting party in topeka, plus TJ and I may go to Lindsborg and Salina in between. If not we will go Saturday afternoon after helping friends move. Whew!

I also plan on decorating and carving pumpkins this weekend. And I am reading a book...Hourglass...that I plan on finishing. On Monday I plan to put candy treats together for work and next Tuesday we have the missionaries for dinner. Plus our new loveseat is being delivered1 On Wednesday I will be visiting a Pumpkin Patch in the morning with school and handing out candy to Trick or Treaters in the evening. I have been toying with the idea of making up treat bags because I do not expect to get that many kids, but then I probably will!! We always have our change cup as a back-up!!

Next Thursday I will take all the Halloween decorations down and put up Thanksgiving!! On Friday after work I head down to Emporia for a crop on Friday night and Saturday!!!

So that is how my next week and beyond is looking like. What are your plans for Halloween?

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

You got a lot going this week and next week! Glad to hear the depression/anxiety is lifting a bit!! Can't believe next week is Halloween already! I'm sure you are already planning where Christmas decorations will go in your new house!

betty