Friday, October 26, 2012

Today.......

............I had my nails and toes done for Halloween. A muted orange for both, but my big toes are candy corns and the tips white :)

...........we are going to Lindsborg to get a Dala Horse with our name for the house.

.......... we are going to Salina to Party City and Red Lobster :)

............ I am going to Topeka this evening for a painting party!! Just like the Real Housewives of Orange County did!

............it's the big rivalry game between Junction City and Manhattan. Go Blue Jays!!!!

............my cat is desperately trying to get me to let him outside, but it is waaayyyy too cold! 37 degrees!!

What are you doing today?

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Not having as much fun as you guys, that's for sure!

That corgi :) said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! I agree, 37 degrees is way too cold for anyone to go outside!

enjoy the weekend!

betty