Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday Songs

The sales will come out on Black Friday
Bet your bottom dollar that on Black Friday, there'll be deals
Just thinking about Black Friday
Gets my heart racing and the excitement building, till it's time

When I have a list of stuff I want or need that is expensive
I just check out the flyers and find it at a better price and say...

The sales will come out on Black Friday
So you gotta hang on till Black Friday, come the deals
Black Friday, Black Friday, I love you Black Friday
Your always a big sale day

I just check out the flyers and find ot at a better price and say

The sales will come out on Black Friday
So you gotta hang on till Black Friday, come the deals
Black Friday, Black Friday, I love you Black Friday
Your always a big sale day

Black Friday, Black Friday, I love you Black Friday
Your always a big sale day

and

2am waking up in the morning
Gotta be ready, Gotta get to the stores
Gotta have a flyer, gotta have a plan
Seein everything, the time is coming
Counting down and down, everyone's waiting
Gotta get in line
Gotta wait with the others, I see my friends (and my neighbors!)

Kickin it with shoppers
Standing in the cold
Gotta make up my mind
Walmart or Best Buy

It's Black Friday, Black Friday
Gotta get to Black Friday
Everybody's looking for a deal, a sale!
Black Friday, Black Friday
Getting up early on Black Friday
Everybody's looking for a deal!

Waiting, waiting
waiting , waiting
fun fun fun fun
Looking forward to the deals!

3am and we've been standing in the cold
Waiting for those doors to open
Fun fun, think about the deals
You know what you want
I got it you got it
Now you have it!

Kickin it with shoppers
Standing in the cold
Gotta make up my mind
Walmart or Best Buy

It's Black Friday, Black Friday
Gotta get to Black Friday
Everybody's looking for a deal, a sale!
Black Friday, Black Friday
Getting up early on Black Friday
Everybody's looking for a deal!

Waiting, waiting
waiting , waiting
fun fun fun fun
Looking forward to the deals!

Yesterday was Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving
Today is Black Friday, Black Friday
We-we-we so excited
We gonna get some deals today!

Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes after -wards
It's the Christmas season now!

B-F Black Friday
So chillin in the long line(in the cold)
In the checkout line(in the store)
I'm shopping, buying (yeah yeah)
Finding deals, loving the sales
Wit my cart full of stuff (woo)
(C'mon) with my list getting smaller
Makes me happy, satisfied
Check my time, the next store is opening
We gonna be done, with Christmas shopping y'all!!

It's Black Friday, Black Friday
Gotta get to Black Friday
Everybody's looking for a deal, a sale!
Black Friday, Black Friday
Getting up early on Black Friday
Everybody's looking for a deal!

Waiting, waiting
waiting , waiting
fun fun fun fun
Looking forward to the deals!

It's Black Friday, Black Friday
Gotta get to Black Friday
Everybody's looking for a deal, a sale!
Black Friday, Black Friday
Getting up early on Black Friday
Everybody's looking for a deal!

Waiting, waiting
waiting , waiting
fun fun fun fun
Looking forward to the deals!


Songs based on the lyrics and tunes of Tomorrow and Friday.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Amazed. Sheer amazement.

That corgi :) said...

I like your new blogger header picture! Scout looks ferocious out there! Too funny with the song!

have fun tomorrow!

betty