Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Questions

I got these from Amanda Rose.


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?

That is tough. I love egg nog at Christmas, though.


2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?

He wrapped them for me, but if it was large and/or awkward like the tea cart I got one year it was just under the tree. Or in front of it. When I have kids he won't wrap.



3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?

COLORED!!!!!!



4. Do you hang mistletoe?

Not real mistletoe because I think it is poisonous to cats and I would be worried about it falling. I am going to look for fake mistletoe.


5. When do you put your decorations up?

I like to start Thanksgiving weekend.


6. What is your favorite holiday dish?

Turkey


7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?

The year all my cousins and aunts and uncles came from Illinois


8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?


Not sure, but one year I found a present from santa under the tree weeks before christmas and I think that really confirmed it for me!


9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?

Yes. Pajamas


10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?

I do different things each year. This year I am doing vintage ornaments on my aluminum tree and handmade on the real one. Maybe some other stuff, too. I have a food themed small tree as well.


11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?

LOVE IT


12. Can you ice skate?

A bit


13. Do you remember your favorite gift?

My Funshine Carebear, a dollhouse my cousin made me and the tea cart.


14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?

Being with family and friends, enjoying the moments


15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?

Kolacky cookies AND Krum Kaga


16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?

Driving around looking at Christmas lights.


17. What tops your tree?

The aluminum will have a vintage topper. The real one will either have an angel or a bow.


18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?

Giving


19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum?

Yum if they are not peppermint lol


20. Favorite Christmas movie?

The Christmas Gift


21. Saddest Christmas Song?

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. It was my mom's favorite.


22. What is your favorite Christmas song?

Feliz Navidad

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

I never heard of Kolacky cookies or Krum Kaga. I'm thinking some type of family recipe?

Good thing candy canes come in so many different flavors :)

betty